Clean Energy (NASDAQ:CLNE) stock is rising higher on Wednesday following the company’s RNG Day webcast for investors.
Let’s go over that presentation below to see what has investors in CLNE stock excited today!
- The RNG Day event outlined the company’s strategic and financial plans for the next five years.
- That includes setting up a methane capture digester at Millenkamp Dairy in Jerome, Idaho.
- Millenkamp Dairy is one of the largest dairy farms in the U.S.
- Clean Energy expects this operation to provide it with five million gallons of very low carbon-intensity RNG every year.
- This will be used for the company’s fueling network.
- It also points out that this project is being developed as part of the company’s joint venture with BP (NYSE:BP).
- Clean Energy also plans to outline more details of its plan over the next five years during a presentation.
- That includes opportunities in various states for RNG production.
Andrew J. Littlefair, president and CEO of Clean Energy, said the following in the news release boosting CLNE stock today.
“With carbon reduction up to 500 percent, RNG is the epitome of renewable energy. It presents enormous potential in sustainable transportation, so we’re focused on a pathway to grow both the production and distribution of this negative carbon intensity fuel.”
CLNE stock is also experiencing heavy trading today alongside the company’s announcements. That has some 9 million shares changing hands as of this writing. That’s quite the jump over its daily average trading volume of about 3.6 million shares.
Investors looking for more stock market news today are in luck!
We’ve got all the most recent stock coverage that traders need to know about for Wednesday. Among that is what’s happening with shares of Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) stock, Social Capital Suvretta I (NASDAQ:DNAA) stock, and Satellogic (NASDAQ:SATL) stock. You can find out more about these topics at the following links!
More Stock Market News for Wednesday
- XELA Stock Alert: There Are 100 Million Reasons Exela Technologies Is Soaring Today
- DNAA Stock Alert: Chamath Palihapitiya’s SPAC Preps for Akili Interactive Merger
- SATL Stock Alert: 5 Things to Know as Satellogic Starts Trading Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed