Let’s take a look at everything potential crypto traders need to know about Loopring with today’s news.
- Loopring is a zkRollup layer2.
- The company is focused on providing decentralized finance (DeFi) services via its L2 App.
- That includes creating protocols, infrastructure, and user-facing products.
- The platform specifically calls out Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD), specifically layer 2, as the future of finance.
- The company claims its L2 service offers “a low-fee, high-speed platform for trading, swapping, liquidity providing, and payments.”
- It goes so far as saying that non-custodial technology can replicate custodial alternatives.
- It says that covers speed, cost, and experience.
- The crypto platform also says it’s made DEXes that perform as well as CEXes, and that it will beat incumbent fintech in competition.
- Loopring also boasts about its security thanks to it being “open-sourced, audited, and non-custodial exchange and payment protocol.”
- It claims that “Nobody in the Loopring ecosystem needs to trust others. zkRollup assures assets are always under users’ own control; 100% Ethereum-level security guarantees.”
- Loopring also isn’t new to the crypto game.
- It’s been in development for some years now with the first plans for the protocol announced back in 2017.
- The platform has grown since then and today’s Binance news is only going more for the crypto’s future.
- It’s also worth noting that Loopring is getting into the NFT game with more details available at this link!
LRC is up 25.8% over the last 24 hours as of Tuesday morning.
Investors seeking more crypto news for Tuesday will want to keep reading!
We’ve got all the most recent crypto news that traders need to know about for today. A few examples include Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD) rumors, what to expect from Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-INU), as well as why investors should keep holding ETH. You can learn all about these topics at the following links!
More Tuesday Crypto News
- McDonald’s DOGE Crypto Rumors Have Elon Musk Ready to Eat for an Audience
- Shiba Inu Has Been Kicked to the Curb, But It’s Not Dead Yet
- The Long-Term Investment Case Remains Intact for Ethereum
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.