Loopring (CCC:LRC-USD) crypto is making news headlines today as the company prepares to drop Loophead NFTs for its users at the end of the month.
Here’s everything investors need to know about Loopring’s Loophead NFTs.
- First off, Loopring already started dropping NFTs to its users earlier this month.
- The first drop took place on Jan. 5 and the platform is promising more.
- According to the Loophead website, each airdrop will include 1,000 NFTs.
- These will come in the form of special edition packages for loyal users of LRC.
- There will be a total of 10,000 Loopheads airdropped over the course of 2022.
- These are coming in 10 special edition packages with each containing 1,000 of the NFTs.
- To get the drops, users will have to of been active from Dec. 21, 2021, to Jan. 30, 2022.
- The top 300 users, in volume, will get one of the Loopheads during the drop.
- A following 670 Loopheads will be sent out to random users.
- Loopring notes that the NFTs will change over time.
- That includes 25 different variations the NFT can take over time.
- This includes the background and brain size of the Loophead.
- Those changes are dependent on the performance of LRC.
- Of course, there’s other news that LRC investors need to know about today.
- That includes the company getting a Binance US listing.
- You can get up to speed on that at this link!
LRC is up 25.8% over the last 24 hours as of Tuesday morning.
There’s more crypto news for investors to dive into below!
We’ve got all the most recent crypto news for traders to read about today. A few examples include the latest on Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD), Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-INU), and Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD). You can find out all about these topics by checking out the following links!
More Tuesday Crypto News
- McDonald’s DOGE Crypto Rumors Have Elon Musk Ready to Eat for an Audience
- Shiba Inu Has Been Kicked to the Curb, But It’s Not Dead Yet
- The Long-Term Investment Case Remains Intact for Ethereum
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.