Welcome back to a new year, investor! Let’s start off 2022 right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving shares this morning are acquisition talks, patents, SEC filings, and more.
Join me as we go over that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Creative Medical Tech (NASDAQ:CELZ) stock is rocketing more than 53% thanks to heavy trading and interest from day traders.
- Armstrong Flooring (NYSE:AFI) shares are surging over 35% on talk that the company is considering a sale.
- BlueCity Holdings (NASDAQ:BLCT) stock is soaring more than 23% after getting an offer for the acquisition of the company.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) shares are gaining over 11% on what looks like interest from retail traders on social media.
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) stock is increasing more than 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Naked Brand Group (NASDAQ:NAKD) shares are jumping over 10% after completing its acquisition of Cenntro Automotive on Friday.
- AEterna Zentaris (NASDAQ:AEZS) stock is rising around 10% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) shares are climbing more than 9% on no apparent news today.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) stock is getting an over 9% boost after a full patent issue in South Korea.
- PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) shares are up around 9% in pre-market trading this morning.
10 Top Losers
- AgeX Therapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:AGE) stock is taking a more than 14% beating with the most recent news coming from an SEC report on Thursday detailing the company making 50,000 more shares available for grant awards.
- Planet Green Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:PLAG) shares are dropping over 13% despite any recent news for Monday.
- CNH Industrial (NYSE:CNHI) stock is falling 12% after shares rallied higher on Friday.
- Jowell Global (NASDAQ:JWEL) shares are slipping nearly 12% following a late rally last week.
- Flex LNG (NYSE:FLNG) stock is decreasing more than 10% after running higher in the second half of the prior week.
- Windtree Therapeutics (NASDAQ:WINT) shares are heading over 7% lower as it joins the list of stocks that rallied late on Friday.
- Nymox Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:NYMX) stock is dipping more than 7% following the penny stocks rise during the previous day of trading.
- Medalist Diversified REIT (NASDAQ:MDRR) shares are losing over 7% of their value this morning.
- Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU) stock is sitting more than 6% lower following a rally from a recent share repurchase plan announcement.
- SuperCom (NASDAQ:SPCB) shares close out our pre-market stock movers for today down over 6%, which continues negative movement from Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.