Good morning, investor! We’re starting off the day with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
There’s loads of movement from penny stocks this morning with little to no news. That suggests heavy retain trading today but there are other reasons for stocks rising and falling this morning.
Let’s get into that news below.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Aptorum Group (NASDAQ:APM) stock is rocketing more than 45% on heavy trading this morning.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) shares are soaring over 14% after falling on Monday.
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) stock is surging more than 8% as it also recovers from a dip yesterday.
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN) shares are gaining over 8% following an SEC filing revealing the stake Sarissa Capital Management has in the company.
- Logitech International (NASDAQ:LOGI) stock is running more than 7% higher with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:SOXS) are rising over 7% in pre-market trading today.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions (NASDAQ:RETO) stock is climbing more than 6% as it bounces back from a recent dip.
- Kaival Brands Innovations (NASDAQ:KAVL) shares are getting an over 6% boost on no clear news this morning.
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) stock is jumping more than 6% after an SEC filing revealed it resubmitted a New Drug Application to the FDA.
- SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:SDC) shares are up roughly 6% after announcing strategic changes for its business.
10 Top Losers
- Vaxxinity (NASDAQ:VAXX) stock is taking an over 12% beating as trading continues to be volatile.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) shares are falling more than 11% as the recent penny stock rally cools off.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) stock is dropping over 11% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Verb Tech (NASDAQ:VERB) shares are decreasing more than 10% following news of its CEO resigning.
- Pulmatrix (NASDAQ:PULM) stock is slipping over 10% on no apparent news.
- Integrated Media (NASDAQ:IMTE) shares are heading more than 9% lower, which continues negative movement from Monday.
- Wejo (NASDAQ:WEJO) stock is declining over 8% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Stryve Foods (NASDAQ:SNAX) shares are dipping more than 8% after falling yesterday too.
- BTCS (NASDAQ:BTCS) stock is sitting over 8% lower alongside falling crypto prices.
- Sesen Bio (NASDAQ:SESN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% after a late rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed