Good morning, investor! In preparation for another busy day of trading, we’ve put together a list of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
We’ve got earnings reports, a clinical trial, acquisition news, and more moving stocks this morning.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Kiromic BioPharma (NASDAQ:KRBP) stock is soaring more than 38% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) shares are gaining over 36% as the company prepares to release its earnings report later today.
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) stock is rising close to 23% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Samsara (NYSE:IOT) shares are increasing more than 19% thanks to its fiscal Q4 2022 earnings report.
- Wheeler Real Estate IT (NASDAQ:WHLR) stock is climbing over 19% on news that it’s acquiring Cedar Realty Trust.
- Indonesia Energy Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:INDO) shares are surging almost 19% as crude oil prices continue to rise higher.
- Guardion Health Sciences (NASDAQ:GHSI) stock is jumping more than 18% after shares dropped on heavy trading yesterday.
- Canaan (NASDAQ:CAN) shares are running over 15% higher with the release of its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE:CDR) stock is getting a more than 13% boost following news it will be acquired by Wheller Real Estate IT.
- Puhui Wealth Investment (NASDAQ:PHCF) stock is up over 12% on no clear news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- NuCana (NASDAQ:NCNA) shares are plummeting more than 53% after reporting poor results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Weave Communications (NYSE:WEAV) stock is falling over 26% after revealing earnings results for its fourth quarter of 2021.
- Snowflake (NYSE:SNOW) shares are diving more than 22% with the release of a weak outlook in its most recent earnings report.
- Rush Street Interactive (NYSE:RSI) stock is tumbling over 14% following the release of its earnings report for Q4 2021.
- MediWound (NASDAQ:MDWD) shares are decreasing more than 14% after announcing a proposed stock offering.
- Veeva Systems (NYSE:VEEV) stock is declining over 12% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRVI) shares are heading more than 12% lower after a 32% rally on Wednesday.
- LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) stock is slipping over 10% on no apparent news this morning.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) shares are dipping more than 9% after rising higher throughout the week.
- CNS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CNSP) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% on news it’s facing Nasdaq delisting.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.