Rise and shine, trader! We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Earnings reports, an uplisting, clinical trial results, and more are moving stocks this morning.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Zentek (NASDAQ:ZTEK) stock is rocketing more than 207% after shares uplisted to the Nasdaq Exchange yesterday.
- Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) shares are gaining over 50% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- 4d pharma (NASDAQ:LBPS) stock is surging more than 30% following positive interim results from a clinical trial.
- Allego (NYSE:ALLG) shares are rising over 26% following its recent New York Stock Exchange debut after a SPAC merger.
- Histogen (NASDAQ:HSTO) stock is soaring more than 24% after revealing a 3.75 million payment agreement.
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK) shares are rising over 18% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Centogene (NASDAQ:CNTG) stock is climbing more than 18% as shares continue a recent rally.
- Femasys (NASDAQ:FEMY) shares are getting an almost 18% boost on no apparent news this morning.
- PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) stock is jumping close to 18% in pre-market trading this morning.
- TMC The Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) shares are up roughly 15% as it recovers from a dip yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- FirstMark Horizon (NYSE:FMAC) stock is diving 18% on no clear news this morning.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are decreasing nearly 16% following a rally on Tuesday.
- GAN (NASDAQ:GAN) stock is dropping about 16% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Leju Holdings (NYSE:LEJU) shares are tumbling over 14% after revealing its current earnings report will drop at the end of the month.
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) stock is declining more than 11% alongside the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- JX Luxventure (NASDAQ:LLL) shares are taking an over 11% beating after rallying yesterday on a sales agreement.
- SenesTech (NASDAQ:SNES) stock is heading more than 9% lower after jumping yesterday on the approval and launch of Elevate Bait System with ContraPest.
- China Liberal Education (NASDAQ:CLEU) shares are dipping over 8% this morning.
- Chindata Group Holdings (NASDAQ:CD) stock is slipping more than 7% in early morning trading.
- Zhangmen Education (NYSE:ZME) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% alongside other Chinese education stocks.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.