Shiba Inu joins Solana (SOL-USD), Polygon (MATIC-USD), and Compound (COMP-USD) as the newest crypto listings on Robinhood. This opens them up to more traders, which could mean more growth in the future.
That appears to be the case already with each of these cryptos rising higher today. This has SHIB up 21.4% over the last 24 hours, SOL up 5.1% during the same period, MATIC gaining 7.7% in that time, and COMP getting a 7% boost as of Tuesday morning.
The real question is if that growth will stick around or if it’s just a quick bump on today’s news. Let’s take a look at some price predictions for Shiba Inu below to see!
Shiba Inu Price Predictions
- WallInvestor starts us off with a bullish one-year price forecast of $0.00005071 for Shiba Inu.
- DigitalCoinPrice is next on the list with the publication expecting the SHIB crypto to reach $0.0000411 in 2023.
- CryptoNewZ closes out our prince predictions for Shiba Inu with an incredibly bullish target of $0.000071.
Before traders jump in on the Shiba Inu trading on Robinhood, there’s one quick detail they need to note. While investors can currently buy and sell the tokens, they can’t deposit or withdraw them just yet. Robinhood intends to add this feature in time.
Crypto traders seeking out more recent news are in the right place!
InvestorPlace has all the latest crypto news that traders need to know about for Tuesday. That includes crypto ETFs to consider, a list of cryptos with loads of potential, as well as some crytpos to invest in during times of crisis. You can find out all about these topics at the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- 3 Blockchain and Crypto ETFs to Buy Now
- Which Crypto Has the Most Potential? 10 Names for Your Watch List.
- 7 Crisis-Proof Cryptos to Buy Right Now
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.