Another day of investing awaits as we start it off with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning is special dividend news, a manufacturing plant sale, earnings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Erytech Pharma (NASDAQ:ERYP) stock is rocketing more than 46% after selling its New Jersey manufacturing plant and entering a supply agreement with Catalent.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings (NASDAQ:EKSO) shares are gaining over 28% ahead of its earnings report later this week.
- Winc (NYSEMKT:WBEV) stock is soaring more than 24% on no clear news this morning.
- Cango (NYSE:CANG) shares are surging over 23% after announcing a special dividend and stock repurchase agreement on Friday.
- Aclarion (NASDAQ:ACON) stock is rising more than 21% as shares recover from a major drop on Friday.
- AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) shares are increasing over 14% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRKR) stock is climbing more than 14% despite any recent news.
- Aytu BioPharma (NASDAQ:AYTU) shares are getting an over 12% boost in trading this morning.
- Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT) stock is jumping more than 11% on no apparent news this morning.
- Cenntro Electric Group (NASDAQ:CENN) shares are up over 11% as it continues a rally from last week.
10 Top Losers
- Cypress Environmental (NYSE:CELP) stock is plummeting close to 27% on news that Argonaut Private Equity has acquired 100% of the company’s debt.
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares are diving 25%, which continues its negative movement from Friday.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VLON) shares are tumbling more than 17% after revealing a massive rally on strategic reviews plans.
- Cyngn (NASDAQ:CYN) stock is taking an over 17% beating after a massive rally last week.
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) shares are dropping nearly 14% this morning.
- Moving iMage Technologies (NYSEMKT:MITQ) stock is retreating more than 13% after an eSports deal rally on Friday.
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) shares are decreasing over 12% after filing its annual report on Friday.
- Soleno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SLNO) stock is declining more than 12% in early morning trading today.
- Forge Global Holdings (NYSE:FRGE) shares are slipping over 11% following a rally Friday on heavy volume.
- Koninklijke Philips (NYSE:PHG) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 11% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.