Traders ready for another busy day of investing will want to know all about the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
We’ve got a partnership, earnings reports, a CEO departure, and more to go over today!
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Moving iMage Technologies (NYSEMKT:MITQ) stock is soaring close to 34% after announcing a strategic partnership with SNDBX.
- Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ:OMEX) shares are surging 16% on no clear news this morning.
- Data I/O (NASDAQ:DAIO) stock is gaining more than 12% with the company planning to release earnings next week.
- Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) shares are rising 10% as shares continue to rally on robot rollout news from yesterday.
- A10 Networks (NYSE:ATEN) stock is climbing almost 10% as it prepares to join the S&P SmallCap 600.
- NeuroMetrix (NASDAQ:NURO) shares are increasing over 9% ahead of its Q1 earnings report next week.
- Chindata Group Holdings (NASDAQ:CD) stock is running more than 9% higher on reports that it’s fielding a preliminary takeover interest.
- Paramount Gold Nevada (NYSEMKT:PZG) shares are jumping over 8% despite any news this morning.
- UFP Industries (NASDAQ:UFPI) stock is getting a more than 7% boost after releasing results for Q1 2022.
- Phio Pharma (NASDAQ:PHIO) shares are up about 7% as it recovers from a dip on Thursday.
10 Top Losers
- SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ:SCYX) stock is diving over 26% after launching a public stock offering.
- Corsair Gaming (NASDAQ:CRSR) shares are falling nearly 15% on weak preliminary Q1 results.
- Gap (NYSE:GPS) stock is taking a more than 14% beating with Old Navy’s CEO departing and a lowered sales guidance.
- ION Geophysical (NYSE:IO) shares are dropping over 13% after a deal sent shares rallying higher on Thursday.
- Camber Energy (NYSEMKT:CEI) stock is tumbling more than 12% as it retreats from a recent rally.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares are decreasing over 10% as it takes part in the Androgen Society 4th Annual Meeting this week.
- Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) stock is declining more than 9% following volatility yesterday.
- Cyngn (NASDAQ:CYN) shares are slipping roughly 8% after a product launch resulted in a major rally on Thursday.
- Autoliv (NYSE:ALV) stock is dipping over 7% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Genfit (NASDAQ:GNFT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.