It’s time to start off another busy day of trading with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) stock is rocketing more than 42% with the release of its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Sharps Technology (NASDAQ:STSS) stock is gaining over 29% as its initial public offering (IPO) closes today.
- AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) shares are surging more than 18% on no clear news this morning.
- Sidus Space (NASDAQ:SIDU) stock is soaring over 17% as it bounces back from a dip yesterday.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEMKT:NAVB) shares are rising more than 17% after getting regulatory approval for Lymphoaim in India.
- 4d pharma (NASDAQ:LBPS) stock is increasing over 15% in pre-market trading this morning.
- CNS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CNSP) shares are climbing more than 13% as it recovers from a similar fall on Monday.
- Qutoutiao (NASDAQ:QTT) stock is sitting over 12% higher this morning.
- Guardforce AI Co (NASDAQ:GFAI) shares are getting a more than 12% boost following a major drop yesterday.
- Super Micro Computer (NASDAQ:SMCI) stock is up over 12% after increasing its guidance for the fiscal third quarter of 2022.
10 Top Losers
- System1 (NYSE:SST) stock is plummeting more than 27% due to a prospectus filing with the SEC.
- Cassava Sciences (NASDAQ:SAVA) shares are diving over 18% as experts call into questions results from its Alzheimer’s drug.
- Enservco (NYSEMKT:ENSV) stock is tumbling more than 18% as it retreats from a rally on Monday.
- Indonesia Energy (NYSEMKT:INDO) shares are taking a nearly 9% beating on no apparent news this morning.
- Casa Systems (NASDAQ:CASA) stock is dropping over 8% after a major rally yesterday on contract news.
- Frequency Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FREQ) shares are falling close to 8% as it pulls back after a rally on Monday.
- IT Tech Packaging (NYSEMKT:ITP) stock is decreasing more than 7% following a run higher yesterday.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) shares are slipping over 7% following results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- BioCardia (NASDAQ:BCDA) stock is dipping more than 7%, which continues its recent negative movement.
- TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% as it continues to crater lower alongside clinical trial news from Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.