It’s time to start off another busy day of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
New test flights, an uplisting, and a failed merger are just some of the bits of news moving stocks this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Patriot Transportation (NASDAQ:PATI) stock is soaring close to 15% despite a lack of news this morning.
- System1 (NYSE:SST) shares are surging more than 14% as it continues to rally from its earnings report released on Monday.
- Recon Technology (NASDAQ:RCON) stock is rising about 14% on no clear news this morning.
- Lilium (NASDAQ:LILMW) shares are gaining over 13% after starting up new test flights in Spain.
- Arcus Biosciences (NYSE:RCUS) stock is increasing more than 13% as it’s set to join the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are rising over 13% on no apparent news this morning.
- Sphere 3D (NASDAQ:ANY) stock is climbing nearly 12% after its merger agreement with Gryphon Digital Mining was terminated.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) shares are heading more than 11% higher in pre-market trading today.
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) stock is jumping over 10% alongside heavy trading from retail traders.
- TD Holdings (NASDAQ:GLG) shares are up more than 8% on increasing interest from day traders.
10 Top Losers
- Nutex Health (NASDAQ:NUTX) stock is diving over 20% after soaring yesterday with a merger uplisting shares to the Nasdaq Exchange.
- GlucoTrack (NASDAQ:GCTK) shares are tumbling more than 13% after a small rally on Monday.
- GBS (NASDAQ:GBS) stock is falling over 12% after seeing a massive 68% rally late in trading yesterday.
- Precipio (NASDAQ:PRPO) shares are decreasing more than 9% as it pulls back from a rally during the previous day of trading.
- MIND Technology (NASDAQ:MIND) stock is dropping over 8% after running higher on Monday.
- Xponential Fitness (NYSE:XPOF) shares are taking a more than 8% beating after announcing a secondary offering of its stock.
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) stock is declining about 8% as shares continue to settle from a rally on Alzheimer’s news last week.
- Takung Art (NYSEAMERICAN:TKAT) shares are slipping more than 7% following a rally yesterday.
- Oncorus (NASDAQ:ONCR) stock is dipping over 7% after announcing a debt capital facility this morning.
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% following an almost 14% rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.