Another day of trading is waiting for investors and we’re kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
We’ve got buyout rumors, conferences, earnings, and more moving stocks this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- I-MAB (NASDAQ:IMAB) stock is soaring more than 28% on reports that the company is exploring strategic options, including a possible buyout.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares are surging over 24% after announcing new data will be presented at the Androgen Society 4th Annual Meeting this week.
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) stock is gaining close to 20% as it continues to soar on positive earnings.
- Lyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LYRA) shares are climbing more than 14% as it recovers from an almost 21% dip yesterday.
- Westwater Resources (NYSEAMERICAN:WWR) stock is increasing nearly 13% after breaking ground for its new graphite processing plant in Kellyton, Ala.
- Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENVB) shares are rising over 9% as it takes place in a series of conferences starting this week.
- Color Star Technology (NASDAQ:CSCW) stock is sitting more than 9% higher after announcing its expansion into Europe.
- Icecure Medical (NASDAQ:ICCM) shares are getting an over 8% boost, which continues a rally from Tuesday.
- Aurora Mobile (NASDAQ:JG) stock is jumping more than 8% after subsidiary SendCloud signed a deal with a new energy vehicle manufacturer.
- Direct Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:DRCT) shares are up over 8% as it prepares to present at the NobleCon18 Conference on Thursday.
10 Top Losers
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock is plummeting more than 27% after bleeding subscribers in its first quarter 2021 earnings report.
- Sharps Technology (NASDAQ:STSS) shares are tumbling over 9% following a massive rally with the closing of its IPO yesterday.
- Energy Vault Holdings (NYSE:NRGV) stock is falling almost 9%, which continues its momentum from Tuesday.
- MedAvail (NASDAQ:MDVL) shares are dropping more than 8% after shares rallied higher yesterday.
- MicroSectors FANG Index 3X Leveraged ETNs due Jan. 8, 2038 (NYSEARCA:FNGU) is taking an over 7% beating this morning.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) shares are decreasing about 7% following a rally yesterday.
- Cypress Environmental (NYSE:CELP) stock is declining roughly 7% after seeing a similar movement yesterday.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEAMERICAN:NAVB) shares are slipping almost 7% as they pull back from an over 11% rally on Tuesday.
- Nutex Health (NASDAQ:NUTX) stock is dipping more than 6% on no clear news this morning.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% following a rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.