Tron (TRX-USD) price predictions are gaining traction today as crypto traders wonder where TRX will go after an announcement today.
The news moving TRX higher today comes from its founder, Justin Sun. He’s revealed plans to launch an algorithmic stablecoin on the Tron blockchain. This new stablecoin will be called USDD and Sun is using $10 billion of crypto as collateral for the stablecoin.
This will have USDD operating similar to other algorithmic stablecoins, such as TerraUSD (UST-USD) and Frax Finance (FRAX-USD). For comparison, other stablecoins, including Tether (USDT-USD) and USD Coin (USDC-USD) use U.S. dollars stored in bank accounts for collateral.
Keeping this news in mind, let’s see where TRX price predictions expect the crypto to head in the future.
Tron Price Predictions
- Gov Capital starts off our price predictions with expectations for TRX to hit $0.1053 over the course of a year.
- Wallet Investor is next on our list with the publication expecting Tron to hit $0.0938 in one year’s time.
- DigitalCoinPrice has the most bullish price prediction for Tron with estimates placing it at 11 cents in 2023.
TRX is up 14.5% over a 24-hour period as of Thursday afternoon.
Investors seeking out all the most recent crypto news for today are in the right place!
InvestorPlace has all the latest crypto news with our daily coverage of the space! A few examples include what to know about Dogelon Mars (ELON-USD), what to do with the recent VeChain (VET-USD) spike, as well as everything you need to know about the most recent rise in SafeMoon V2 (SFM-USD). You can find out all about these matters by checking out the following links below!
More Crypto News for Thursday
- Dogelon Mars Shows Meme Coin Investing Is Still a Lucrative Crypto Venture
- Steer Clear of VeChain After Its Spike on No News
- Is the New SafeMoon Token Worth Buying After the Pump?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.