Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price predictions are worth checking in on as traders’ favorite crypto experiences a bit of a slump on Friday.
That decline comes as crypto investors react to the most recent meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve. That meeting saw an interest rate hike that ended up hurting the stock market. Now it looks like that’s extending to crypto with BTC slipping.
In addition to that, there are more Fed meetings set to take place in the coming months. Fed Chair Jerome Powell warned that those meetings will likely bring more interest rate hikes with them as the organization continues its battle against inflation.
Keeping all of that in mind, let’s take a look at the most recent Bitcoin price predictions traders will want to take note of.
Bitcoin Price Predictions
- CryptoNewZ starts us off with a low price target of $65,000 and a high price target of $72,000 per coin.
- Crowd Wisdom is next with a revised price prediction of $51,588 per coin for BTC in 2022.
- WalletInvestor joins us with a one-year price forecast of $60,138.80 for the crypto.
- CoinPedia closes out our Bitcoin price predictions with an estimate of $69,044.77 for 2022.
BTC is down 5.9% over the last 24 hours as of Friday morning. The stock is also down 36.2% over the last 52 weeks.
Crypto investors looking for more market news are in the right place!
InvestorPlace is home to all the most recent crypto news traders need to know about! Among that is GameStop (NYSE:GME) NFT news, a Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) update, and an argument for Binance Coin (BNB-USD). You can check out all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Friday
- GameStop’s Crypto and NFT Plays Won’t Help It Stay in the $100s
- Dear BBIG Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for May 18
- Why You Should Diversify Into Binance Coin Right Now
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.