Polygon (MATIC-USD) price predictions are heating up as traders look for where the crypto might head following ApeCoin (APE-USD) integration.
ApeCoin had a rough time of it over the weekend when parent company Yuga Labs started selling plots of land in its Otherside metaverse. That ended up causing problems for Ethereum (ETH-USD), which had ApeCoin announcing plans to change networks.
Now ApeCoin has found its new home on Polygon, which is a split from Ethereum. There’s also been speculation that ApeCoin will launch its own blockchain, but leaders behind the crypto have denied them, CoinTelegraph notes.
With all of this news surrounding ApeCoin and Polygon, it only makes sense that traders are interested in where MATIC will head with the news of the APE integration. Let’s get into the latest price predictions below!
Polygon Price Predictions
- WalletInvestor starts us off with a price prediction of $1.944 for MATIC one year from now.
- DigitalCoinPrice is next up on our list of price estimates for the crypto with this one expecting $1.66 per coin in 2023.
- Coin Price Forecast finishes up our Polygon price predictions with the website looking for $1.29 mid-way through 2023.
MATIC is up 2.3% over the prior 24-hour period as of Tuesday afternoon.
There’s more crypto news for traders to take in today below!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the most recent crypto coverage that investors need! A few examples include what’s got Algorand (ALGO-USD) on the rise today, as well as price predictions for it, and the latest warning about investing in Dogecoin (DOGE-USD). Interested traders can read all about these matters at the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- Why Is the Algorand (ALGO) Crypto Up 12% Today?
- Algorand Price Predictions: How High Will a FIFA Partnership Take the ALGO Crypto?
- Dogecoin Might Look Strong Now, But Be Careful Before Moving In
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.