Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD) price predictions are worth checking on Friday as the crypto trends today with its price recovering.
So what’s behind the increase in SHIB today? It all has to do with a broader crypto market recovery taking place. This has many popular cryptos rising higher as they regain lost ground from a crash that started last week.
It’s also worth mentioning that Shiba Inu themed tokens are seeing strong gains today as well. It’s likely that these are moving in sympathy with each other in addition to the larger market recovery.
That makes it the perfect time to go over the latest price predictions for Shiba Inu. Let’s get into that below!
Shiba Inu Price Predictions
- CryptoNewZ starts off our list with a potential maximum value of $0.000058 for 2023.
- Next up on our list is CoinQuara with its 2023 estimate of $$0.000050 per token.
- WalletInvestor is also sporting a one-year price forecast of $0.0000241 for SHIB.
- DigitalCoinPrice finishes off our Shiba Inu price predictions today with an average estimate of $0.0000158 for 2023.
All of those price predictions for Shiba Inu are looking good next to its value of $0.00001062 as of this writing. It’s also worth mentioning that SHIB is sitting 5.1% higher over the prior 24-hour period as of Friday morning.
Investors seeking out more of the hottest crypto news for Friday are going to want to keep reading!
We’ve got all the most recent crypto news to get traders through the day with! For Friday, that includes Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE-USD) price predictions, a list of cryptos to consider selling, as well as Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) pushing into the crypto space. You can catch up on all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Friday
- Baby Doge Coin Price Predictions: What’s Next for the BABYDOGE Crypto?
- 3 Cryptos to Sell Before You’re Left Holding the Bag
- Meta Furthers Web 3.0 Push With Instagram NFTs and Rebranded Meta Pay Service
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.