We’re checking back in on short squeeze stocks this week with a look at the top shares traders will want to keep an eye on!
Fintel covers short squeeze stocks on a weekly basis with its Short Squeeze Leaderboard. This has it rating stocks most likely to see a short squeeze on a scale of 0 to 100. The closer to 100, the more likely the stock will see a squeeze.
Let’s go over what the publication believes are the top short squeeze stocks to watch this week below!
Short Squeeze Stocks to Watch
- Toughbuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) stock takes the top spot on the list this week with a short squeeze score of 99.98.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ:BHAT) shares claim the next spot on the list with a short squeeze score of 99.32.
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) stock is among the short squeeze stocks to keep in mind this week with a score of 98.50.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:PEI) shares gain their spot on the list with a short squeeze score of 97.15.
- Chicken Soup for The Soul Entertainment (NASDAQ:CSSE) stock closes out the short squeeze stocks to watch this week with a score of 97.03.
Investors looking for more of the most recent stock market news are going to want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the latest stock market news traders need to know about on Monday! A few examples of that include what has Weber (NYSE:WEBR) stock on the move, why monkeypox stocks are rising today, as well as the latest concerning Siga Technologies (NASDAQ:SIGA) shares. You can find out all about these topics by checking out the links below!
More Monday Stock Market News
- WEBR Stock Plummets as Weber Parts Ways With CEO
- Monkeypox Stocks SIGA, GOVX, BVNRY, CHMX, EBS Soar on Global Health Emergency
- SIGA Stock Soars as WHO Declares Monkeypox Global Health Emergency
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.