BabyDogeCoin (BABYDOGE-USD) price predictions are a hot topic among crypto traders on Tuesday as they await major news today.
BabyDogeCoin said that a major announcement is coming soon via social media yesterday. At that time, the crypto only said that traders would have to wait until today to learn more. Now, we know that the announcement is coming at 8:00 p.m. Eastern thanks to a second post.
While it’s unknown what this announcement will cover, BABYDOGE crypto investors seem to be excited. Several are taking to social media to share their predictions about the announcement. A few even believe a Binance (BNB-USD) listing may be on the way.
Although investors may not know what the announcement is yet, now is a great time to check in on BabyDogeCoin price predictions. Let’s get into that below!
BabyDogeCoin Price Predictions
- Gov Capital starts us off with its one-year price estimate of $6.37 per token.
- Next, WalletInvestor gives a one-year forecast of $0.000000001 for the crypto.
- Closing out our BabyDogeCoin price predictions is DigitalCoinPrice with an average estimate of $0.00000000223 for 2023.
Is the future looking bright for the BABYDOGE crypto? Consider the fact that the crypto is trading for $0.0000000015 as of Tuesday morning. Also, investors will want to keep in mind that the crypto is up about 7% over the prior 24-hour period as of this writing.
Crypto traders searching for more of the latest market news are in the right place!
We’ve got all of the hottest crypto news that traders need to know about for Tuesday! A few examples include an update on Ethereum (ETH-USD), the sanctions on Tornado Cash and more. You can read up on all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- Ethereum (ETH-USD) Traders Prepared to “Sell the News” in September
- Tornado Cash Faces U.S. Government Sanctions as Crypto Crackdown Continues
- 3 Crushed Cryptos to Buy Before They Recover
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.