We’re breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday that traders need to know about!
We’ve got reverse stock splits, a collaboration, expansion plans, and more to cover this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) stock is rocketing more than 1,534% but only because of a reverse stock split.
- TOP Ships (NASDAQ:TOPS) shares are soaring over 32% as it also undergoes a reverse stock split.
- Snow Lake Resources (NASDAQ:LITM) stock is surging close to 24% after announcing a collaboration with LG Energy Solution.
- HHG Capital (NASDAQ:HHGC) shares are gaining more than 22% after shareholders approved an extension to its merger plan.
- Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RUBY) stock is rising over 22% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) shares are climbing more than 19% in pre-market trading on Friday.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) stock is heading over 18% higher in early morning trading.
- Aqua Metals (NASDAQ:AQMS) shares are getting an almost 16% boost on no clear news this morning.
- T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) stock is jumping more than 15% after announcing expansion plans in the Baltic Region.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SPPI) shares are up over 11% as it recovers from a fall Monday on FDA concerns about its cancer drug.
10 Top Losers
- Splash Beverage Group (NYSEMKT:SBEV) stock is plummeting more than 30% after announcing a proposed underwritten public stock offering.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) shares are diving over 19% following an unexplained rally yesterday.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) stock is taking a more than 15% beating in pre-market trading.
- NiSun International Enterprise (NASDAQ:NISN) shares are falling over 12% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Sobr Safe (NASDAQ:SOBR) stock is dropping more than 11% on no apparent news Friday.
- Cosmos Holdings (NASDAQ:COSM) shares are decreasing over 11% this morning.
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) stock is sliding more than 11% after amending warrants from a prior purchase agreement.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) shares are slipping over 10% following a rally yesterday.
- Sphere 3D (NASDAQ:ANY) stock is dipping more than 9% today.
- Mobilicom (NASDAQ:MOB) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% despite new orders from existing customers.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.