It’s time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are insider buying, an earnings report, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises (NASDAQ:BCAN) stock is rocketing more than 40% as it continues to rally alongside an acquisition agreement.
- Treasure Global (NASDAQ:TGL) shares are gaining over 14% as it recovers from a fall on Monday.
- Freight Technologies (NASDAQ:FRGT) stock is rising more than 13% on no clear news.
- Biofrontera (NASDAQ:BFRI) shares are climbing close to 13% on insider buying news.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) stock is soaring over 12% in pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- Mobile Global Esports (NASDAQ:MGAM) shares are surging roughly 12% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI) stock is increasing almost 12% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Mega Matrix (NYSEMKT:MTMT) shares are getting a more than 10% boost this morning.
- Brooklyn Immunotherapeutics (NASDAQ:BTX) stock is jumping over 9% in early morning trading.
- Very Good Food (NASDAQ:VGFC) shares are up more than 9% as it bounces back from a drop yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Virios Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VIRI) stock is plummeting 73% as it continues to lose value on poor clinical trial data.
- Pagaya Technologies (NASDAQ:PGY) shares are diving over 55% in pre-market trading today.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) stock is tumbling more than 11% this morning.
- AMTD Digital (NYSE:HKD) shares are taking an over 9% beating, which continues yesterday’s negative movement.
- Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ:CLVS) stock is falling nearly 9% on no apparent news.
- Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MCRB) shares are dropping more than 8% on Tuesday morning.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS) stock is decreasing over 8% as it continues its recent downward momentum.
- Ontrak (NASDAQ:OTRK) shares are declining more than 8% without any recent news today.
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) stock is dipping over 8% as shares continue to slide after terminating a Covid-19 collaboration.
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.