FTX Token (FTT-USD) price predictions are a hot topic on Tuesday as investors react to the latest worries about the crypto exchange.
Let’s start with the biggest concern traders have: Alameda Research’s balance sheet. This is a sister company to FTX and a recent report claims it relies heavily on FTT tokens. This has shaken traders as previous data suggested the two didn’t have such a close relationship.
These couple of bits of news have investors concerned about the future of FTX and FTT. That makes sense and we’re checking in with experts to see where the crypto could head over the next year. Let’s get into that below!
FTX Token Price Predictions
- Starting off our price predictions is WalletInvestor with its one-year forecast of $0.820.
- DigitalCoinPrice is next on our list with its average 2023 price estimate of $30.85 for 2023.
- Closing out our coverage of FTX today is Gov Capital and its one-year estimate of $82.46.
It looks like there’s still hope for FTX Token yet based on those price predictions. The majority of them are positive considering the token’s price of $17.96 as of this writing. Even so, FTT is down 21.2% over the prior 24-hour period as of Tuesday alongside a 182.2% increase in trading volume.
Investors searching for more of the latest crypto market news will want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the most recent crypto coverage traders need to know about. That includes cryptos to watch alongside inflation, LBRY (LBC-USD) losing a lawsuit, and cryptos to avoid. You can find all of this at the following links!
More Tuesday Crypto News
- 7 Cryptos to Watch as the Fed Fights Inflation
- LBRY Just Lost Its SEC Case. What Does That Mean for Ripple?
- 7 Cryptos Smart Investors Shouldn’t Touch With a 10-Foot Pole
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.