Welcome back and get ready for the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
The news moving stocks this morning includes an acquisition deal, earnings reports, clinical trial data, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Opiant Pharma (NASDAQ:OPNT) stock is rocketing more than 114% after announcing an acquisition deal and its latest earnings.
- Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL) shares are soaring over 23% after reaching a debt-elimination agreement.
- NexImmune (NASDAQ:NEXI) stock is surging more than 19% despite a lack of news.
- China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ:CAAS) shares are gaining over 19% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) stock is rising more than 19% after announcing changes to its Board on Friday.
- Alset (NASDAQ:AEI) shares are climbing over 17% without any recent news.
- HUTCHMED (NASDAQ:HCM) stock is jumping more than 16% with the release of positive Phase III clinical trial data.
- Silvergate Capital (NYSE:SI) shares are increasing over 16% after revealing its exposure to FTX on Friday.
- Sono (NASDAQ:SONO) stock is getting a more than 13% boost ahead of its earnings report this week.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) shares are up over 12% on no clear news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- MorphoSys (NASDAQ:MOR) stock is plummeting more than 30% following poor results for an Alzheimer’s drug study.
- Tremor International (NASDAQ:TRMR) shares are diving over 25% after reducing its guidance for 2022.
- Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD) stock is tumbling 14% as it continues to work through its bankruptcy.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) shares are taking a more than 9% beating in early morning trading today.
- Sterling Infrastructure (NASDAQ:STRL) stock is falling over 9% without any news to speak of.
- Core Scientific (NASDAQ:CORZ) shares are dropping more than 9% this morning.
- HeartCore Enterprises (NASDAQ:HTCR) stock is decreasing over 8% on Monday morning.
- PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) shares are dipping more than 8% in pre-market trading today.
- American Rebel Holdings (NASDAQ:AREB) stock is sliding over 7% with the release of its latest quarterly earnings report.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.