It’s the final day of trading this week and we’re checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Our pre-market stock movers are filled to the brim with penny stocks rallying and retreating this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- WiSA Technologies (NASDAQ:WISA) stock is rocketing more than 62% alongside heavy pre-market trading today.
- Akanda (NASDAQ:AKAN) shares are soaring over 59% on no clear news this morning.
- Genius (NASDAQ:GNUS) stock is surging more than 54% as it looks to battle alleged illegal short selling of its shares.
- AppHarvest (NASDAQ:APPH) shares are gaining over 24% without any news Friday morning.
- Lucira Health (NASDAQ:LHDX) stock is increasing more than 23% despite a lack of news today.
- Helbiz (NASDAQ:HLBZ) shares are climbing over 20% as it starts the day with strong early morning trading.
- Monopar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MNPR) stock is rising close to 19% this morning.
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) shares are getting a more than 18% boost in Friday morning trading.
- Mawson Infrastructure (NASDAQ:MIGI) stock is jumping nearly 16% today.
- Ault Alliance (NYSEMKT:AULT) shares are up over 14% after declaring a cash dividend yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Tempo Automation (NASDAQ:TMPO) stock is diving more than 14% after rising on new analyst coverage yesterday.
- NexImmune (NASDAQ:NEXI) shares are tumbling almost 14% after publishing in Frontiers In Medicine earlier in the week.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NRSN) stock is taking an over 12% beating following a rally yesterday.
- Sunshine Biopharma (NASDAQ:SBFM) shares are falling more than 11% after jumping on share repurchase news.
- Celyad Oncology (NASDAQ:CYAD) stock is dropping close to 11%, which continues recent negative movement.
- Calyxt (NASDAQ:CLXT) shares are decreasing by roughly 10% following a massive rally earlier this week.
- Synlogic (NASDAQ:SYBX) stock is sliding 10% after getting a Rare Pediatric Disease Designation yesterday.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:SONN) shares are slipping over 9% after revealing clinical trial data yesterday.
- Virax Biolabs Group (NASDAQ:VRAX) stock is dipping more than 9% without any recent news.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed