We’re starting off Monday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning are an FDA update, acquisition news, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Lucira Health (NASDAQ:LHDX) stock is rocketing more than 188% after getting FDA approval for its at-home Covid-19 tests.
- Moolec Science (NASDAQ:MLEC) shares are gaining over 60% without any clear news this morning.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) stock is increasing close to 56% after announcing a strategic reorganization last week.
- ContraFect (NASDAQ:CFRX) shares are soaring more than 41% in early morning trading today.
- AERWINS Technologies (NASDAQ:AWIN) stock is surging over 23% on Monday morning.
- Fresh Vine Wine (NYSEMKT:VINE) shares are rising more than 23% on no clear news this morning.
- Broadmark Realty Capital (NYSE:BRMK) stock is climbing nearly 22% alongside Q4 earnings and a merger agreement.
- Seagen (NASDAQ:SGEN) shares are getting an over 17% boost on reports of a $30 billion acquisition deal.
- Recruiter.Com Group (NASDAQ:RCRTW) stock is jumping more than 17% after board member Douglas Roth announced his resignation.
- Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RUBY) shares are up over 17% following an update on its liquidation plan.
10 Top Losers
- Tegna (NYSE:TGNA) stock is diving more than 21% as a buyout of the company was put on hold by the FCC.
- Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN) shares are falling over 14% as recent volatility continues.
- Connexa Sports Tech (NASDAQ:CNXA) stock is tumbling almost 14% on Monday morning.
- Ambrx Biopharma (NYSE:AMAM) shares are taking a more than 12% beating after a business update on Friday.
- Mount Rainier Acquisition (NASDAQ:RNER) stock is sliding over 11% following an update on its SPAC merger plans.
- Movella Holdings (NASDAQ:MVLA) shares are dropping more than 9%, with the latest news being it ringing the opening bell later this week.
- Ocean Biomedical (NASDAQ:OCEA) stock is decreasing close to 9% on Monday morning.
- Atlas Lithium (NASDAQ:ATLX) shares are slipping nearly 9% following volatility on Friday.
- Ready Capital (NYSE:RC) stock is dipping over 8% alongside acquisition news.
- China Pharma Holding (NYSEMKT:CPHI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% after revealing plans for a reverse stock split.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.