We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to watch on Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, asset sales, contracts, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Terran Orbital (NYSE:LLAP) stock is rocketing 69% after winning a $2.4 billion satellite contract.
- CYREN (NASDAQ:CYRN) shares are soaring more than 50% after revealing an asset sale.
- Windtree Therapeutics (NASDAQ:WINT) stock is surging over 38% alongside incredibly heavy trading this morning.
- Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRNE) shares are gaining more than 38% after getting financing approval from its bankruptcy court.
- Wag Group (NASDAQ:PET) stock is rising over 23% with the release of its Q4 2022 earnings report.
- Landos Biopharma (NASDAQ:LABP) shares are increasing more than 13% on no clear news this morning.
- Verde Clean Fuels (NASDAQ:VGAS) stock is heading over 12% higher as it provides financial details following its merger last week.
- Venus Concept (NASDAQ:VERO) shares are getting a more than 12% boost on Wednesday morning.
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) stock is jumping over 11% on news of an asset sale.
- Greenlane (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares are up more than 11% after announcing employee retention credit and debt reduction.
10 Top Losers
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) stock is diving over 18% after announcing a $7.5 million private placement.
- CoStar (NASDAQ:CSGP) shares are tumbling more than 16% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- ZipRecruiter (NYSE:ZIP) stock is taking an over 15% beating on a weak revenue guidance.
- Harbor Custom Development (NASDAQ:HCDI) shares are sliding more than 14% after reaching an agreement to sell its Mills Crossing townhomes.
- Kuke Music Holding (NYSE:KUKE) stock is decreasing around 14% on Wednesday morning.
- Ambrx Biopharma (NYSE:AMAM) shares are falling over 13% after a Tuesday rally.
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) stock is dropping more than 12% after announcing a reverse stock split.
- Skillsoft (NYSE:SKIL) shares are slipping over 12% in early morning trading today.
- JE Cleantech (NASDAQ:JCSE) stock is dipping more than 11% on Wednesday morning.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down 11%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.