We’re starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about!
Earnings reports dominate stock market news this morning with several companies releasing their Q4 results.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) stock is rocketing more than 47% after releasing its Q4 earnings report.
- LogicMark (NASDAQ:LGMK) shares are soaring over 40% after posting strong growth in its latest earnings report.
- Arcturus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARCT) stock is surging more than 26% after beating earnings estimates for Q4.
- Virios Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VIRI) shares are gaining over 20% without any clear news this morning.
- Helbiz (NASDAQ:HLBZ) stock is increasing by more than 18% after releasing its 2022 earnings report.
- Dermata Therapeutics (NASDAQ:DRMA) shares are climbing over 17% after amending its annual report.
- Midatech Pharma (NASDAQ:BDRX) stock is rising close to 17% as it continues a rally from yesterday.
- Bird Global (NYSE:BRDS) shares are heading more than 16% higher following an expansion rally on Tuesday.
- Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) stock is jumping nearly 15% as sales jumped in its holiday quarter.
- Cipher Mining (NASDAQ:CIFR) shares are up over 14% on Wednesday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Draganfly (NASDAQ:DPRO) stock is diving almost 19% on a weak earnings report and a proposed stock offering.
- Shift Technologies (NASDAQ:SFT) shares are tumbling more than 16% after releasing its Q4 earnings report.
- SomaLogic (NASDAQ:SLGC) stock is taking a close to 15% beating after reporting a loss in Q4.
- Minim (NASDAQ:MINM) shares are sliding over 12% ahead of its Q4 conference call this morning.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) stock is falling more than 11% despite a lack of news today.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are dropping over 9% as it has troubles with an ongoing clinical trial.
- Sono Group (NASDAQ:SEV) stock is decreasing more than 8% on Wednesday morning.
- Gorilla Technology (NASDAQ:GRRR) shares are slipping over 7% following two artificial intelligence (AI) partnerships.
- Oriental Culture (NASDAQ:OCG) stock is dipping more than 6% on Wednesday.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down almost 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.