It’s the final day of trading this week, and we’re starting off with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching today!
Moving stocks this morning are merger deals, clinical trial results, stock offerings, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Renalytix (NASDAQ:RNLX) stock is soaring more than 38% after getting market approval for its diabetes and kidney disease treatment.
- Lion Group (NASDAQ:LGHL) shares are surging over 27% alongside heavy pre-market trading this morning.
- Genfit (NASDAQ:GNFT) stock is gaining more than 24% with the release of positive Phase 3 clinical trial data.
- GoGreen Investments (NYSE:GOGN) shares are rising over 18% after getting investor approval for a merger with Lifezone Metals.
- Bright Health (NYSE:BHG) stock is increasing more than 18% after announcing a stock purchase agreement.
- Black Diamond Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BDTX) shares are heading over 18% higher after pricing a $75 million stock offering.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) stock is climbing more than 15% as it explores strategic alternatives.
- DSS (NYSEMKT:DSS) shares are getting an over 15% boost as today is the last day to be on record for a special dividend.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) stock is jumping more than 13% as it continues positive movement from yesterday.
- Accolade (NASDAQ:ACCD) shares are up close to 13% with the release of its latest earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- WISeKey (NASDAQ:WKEY) stock appears to be crashing almost 98% alongside extreme volatility this morning.
- Greenbrook TMS (NASDAQ:GBNH) shares are plummeting over 42% without any recent news to report.
- iMedia Brands (NASDAQ:IMBI) stock is diving nearly 19% despite a lack of news today.
- Root (NASDAQ:ROOT) shares are taking a more than 17% beating after addressing reports of a takeover bid.
- Unicycive Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UNCY) stock is tumbling over 16% as it faces regulatory scrutiny.
- Eco Wave Power Global (NASDAQ:WAVE) shares are sliding more than 16% following a rally on Thursday.
- Trupanion (NASDAQ:TRUP) stock is falling 15% alongside a report questioning its New York rate increase.
- Ontrak (NASDAQ:OTRK) shares are slipping over 11% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- Kiromic BioPharma (NASDAQ:KRBP) stock is dipping close to 11% on Friday morning.
- Golden Sun Education (NASDAQ:GSUN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.