It’s time to start the day off with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are reverse stock splits, clinical trial data, earnings, and more.
Let’s get into that news down below!
Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AgileThought (NASDAQ:AGIL) stock is rocketing 44% higher with heavy trading as shares remain volatile after a bankruptcy filing a couple of weeks ago.
- Ascent Solar Technologies (NASDAQ:ASTI) shares are soaring more than 37% alongside a reverse stock split.
- Spectral AI (NASDAQ:MDAI) stock is surging close to 25% as it completes a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- Taoping (NASDAQ:TAOP) shares are gaining over 24% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) stock is increasing more than 19% without any clear news on Tuesday morning.
- Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ:EVAX) shares are rising over 15% following the validation of its AI-powered vaccine discovery platform.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) stock is climbing more than 15% ahead of an American Depository Shares (ADS) ratio change later this month.
- Steakholder Foods (NASDAQ:STKH) shares are getting an almost 14% boost after filing a provisional patent application for its “Immortal Bovine Cell Line and Uses Thereof.”
- Affimed (NASDAQ:AFMD) stock is jumping over 13% after getting fast-track designation for one of its treatments.
- Humacyte (NASDAQ:HUMA) shares are up more than 13% alongside clinical trial data.
10 Top Losers
- Acelyrin (NASDAQ:SLRN) stock is crashing 57% after reporting lackluster clinical trial results.
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) shares are plummeting over 41% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Sight Sciences (NASDAQ:SGHT) stock is diving more than 33% following a cut to its revenue guidance.
- Super League Enterprise (NASDAQ:SLE) shares are tumbling over 22% following a recent reverse stock split.
- CXApp (NASDAQ:CXAI) stock is taking a more than 19% beating alongside insider selling.
- Axcella Health (NASDAQ:AXLA) shares are falling over 16% after announcing shareholder meeting results.
- Nova Lifestyle (NASDAQ:NVFY) stock is dropping more than 13% with no apparent news to report.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) shares are slipping over 13% on Tuesday morning.
- Sigmatron International (NASDAQ:SGMA) stock is dipping more than 13% following its latest earnings release.
- Eightco (NASDAQ:OCTO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 12%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.