Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 3.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $10.32.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.4% to $71.64, near the 52-week high of $72.00.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $27.99.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 1.2%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 5.3% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.