What’s the Federal Reserve up to? Is the Dow Theory dead? Can oil keep rising?
This week, Bullseye Brief’s Adam Johnson, the Sevens Report’s Tom Essaye and I sounded off on a number of hot topics facing the market right now, and also explored a few big questions in the world of exchange-traded funds.
Just press “play” and check out our thoughts on …
- Oil has been heating up, but it’s time to cool off.
- Forget transport stocks. Focus on the cloud. Just ask Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE:HON)!
- Is the Federal Reserve about to serve us up with an interest rate hike?
- Leveraged funds: Why are these things even legal?
- Smart-beta funds: The old friend you didn’t even know you had.
- Best Buy Co Inc (NYSE:BBY) can’t be killed.
- Our great long-term ETF pick: iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol EAFE ETF (NYSEARCA:EFAV)
- College football!
If you want to learn more about EFAV, check out the clip above. If you want more great long-term ETF picks, check out The 10 Best ETFs on the Planet.