We are in the thick of the hottest time of the year, so to cool things down, we’ve compiled 20 of the best movies leaving Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) in July 2019 for you to enjoy ahead of August.
The July selection that will be departing includes some heat in the form of romantic flicks such as A Cinderella Story and its sequels, plus rising dead flick with some love in Zombieland. Fans of terror have something to enjoy before the month ends as well in the form of several of the Final Destination titles that were iconic to teens in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Comedy is in the menu as well as you can get a taste of Simon Pegg’s art in Hot Fuzz, while The 40-Year-Old Virgin is a laugh-out-loud classic from the same era that has an element of cringe as well.
Here are 20 Netflix movies we selected for you to watch before they leave the online streaming site at the end of July:
- A Cinderella Story: PG/Comedy
- Austin Powers in Goldmember: PG-13/Action
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: R/Adventure
- Final Destination: R/Horror
- Good Will Hunting: R/Drama
- Gosford Park: R/Comedy
- Hairspray (1988): PG/Comedy
- Hairspray (2007): PG/Comedy
- Hot Fuzz: R/Action
- Just Friends: PG-13/Comedy
- Scarface: R/Crime
- The Butterfly Effect: R/Drama
- The Da Vinci Code: PG-13/Mystery
- Zombieland: R/Adventure
- The Fifth Element: PG-13/Action
- The Hurt Locker: R/Drama
- The Master: R/Drama
- No Country for Old Men: R/Crime
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin: R/Comedy
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: PG/Adventure
NFLX stock is up about 1.9% on Friday following the news.