Walmart (NYSE:WMT) is preparing for Black Friday with a collection of deals for avid holiday shoppers.
Here’s what those braving the aisles need to know about Walmart Black Friday hours 2019.
- Walmart already has many pre-Black Friday deals available for purchase.
- That includes loads of offers available online and at its stores.
- There will also be a new collection of Black Friday deals that go live on Thanksgiving.
- These deals will start at 6:00 p.m. local time.
- Customers that show up on the actual day of Black Friday will also likely still find plenty of deals.
- However, it’s worth noting that these may not be quite as good as those on Thanksgiving.
- Another thing that merits mention is that Cyber Monday deals will be coming up shortly after Black Friday.
- Cyber Monday mostly focuses on online shopping, but there’s sure to still be some deals at physical stores as well.
It’s looking like it isn’t as important for customers to worry about Walmart Black Friday hours 2019. There are plenty of deals all throughout Thanksgiving week and weekend. Despite this, there’s still going to be plenty of people rushing in an effort to save some money.
For those that are still crazy enough to head out on Black Friday, we have breakdowns of other retailers’ hours as well. You can follow these links to see what Black Friday hours are for Target (NYSE:TGT), Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) and Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), as well.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.