The choices of Reddit stocks on r/WallStreetBets continue to be an interest for retail investors looking to chase profits. While Redditors appear more interested in the memes, it’s still worthwhile to take a look at what the subreddit is talking about.
Investors on r/WSB typically target companies for short squeezes. This results in retail investors pumping up shares of the stocks and hurting hedge funds before dipping out with their gains. However, some stocks talked about on the subreddit don’t fall into this category.
Here are the stocks getting more chatter than usual over on r/WSB.
- Takung Art Co (NYSEAMERICAN:TKAT) — Shares of TKAT stock is down 5% with heavy trading as more than 28 million shares change hands. Redditors are mostly talking about the halt in trading for the stock.
- Target (NYSE:TGT) — TGT stock is rising on earnings with shares up 1% as about 1.5 million trade at the time of this writing. Interest today is likely connected to the company’s recent earnings report.
- 3D Printing Etf (BATS:PRNT) — PRNT stock is dipping close to 1% lower on Thursday with about 152,000 shares trading. Redditors are taking an interest in PRNT today due to its connection to Cathie Wood.
- Hexo (NYSE:HEXO) — HEXO stock is up 1% today as roughly 6.5 million shares of the stock change hands. HEXO chatter is up today on earnings from the company.
- AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF (NYSEARCA:MSOS) — MSOS is getting a decent 1.4% boost today with decent trading volume at about 1.2 million shares. Reddit investors are interested in the marijuana ETF with revived hopes that the drug will be legalized in the U.S.
Reddit covers a lot of stocks besides just these and Investorplace.com has more coverage of them for interested investors.
A particular interest for Reddit traders lately is penny stocks. The low entry point makes it easy to meme shares without having to worry about major losses alongside potential dips. Some of the more noteworthy today include 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF), Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA), Savara (NASDAQ:SVRA), and Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CTXR). Let’s take a look at those and other Reddit stocks worth giving a glance below.
More Reddit Stocks News
- 7 Reddit Penny Stocks Seeing the Most Chatter Today
- Don’t Let Reddit’s r/WallStreetBets Become Your QAnon
- 7 New Reddit Stocks That Could Follow Rocket Stock to the Moon
- 7 Penny Stocks Flying High on Reddit Stocks Chatter
- It’s Time to Step Right up and Meet the 4 BANG Stocks
- Redditors: AMC Stock’s Chinese Owners Just Brought $20 Back Into View
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.