Welcome back and good morning! It’s the start of the week and that means it’s time for investors to get back into the game. We’re here to help with that as we take a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Before we start off with the stocks to watch today, investors will want to take a look at Sarah’s breakdown of what happened on Friday. That extra context can go a long way in explaining some stock movements this morning.
Now that you’re all caught up, let’s dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Brooklyn Immunotherapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:BTX) stock is rocketing more than 59% higher as Reddit investors continue to short squeeze the stock.
- Regional Health Properties (NYSEAMERICAN:RHE) is still gaining with shares up almost 30% after reporting earnings on Thursday.
- Gaucho Group Holdings (NASDAQ:VINO) shares are heading over 15% higher this morning.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE:AHT) is rising more than 13% as investors prepare for it to release earnings after markets close on Tuesday.
- Vaxart (NASDAQ:VXRT) stock is sitting 13% higher, which continues a rally that started last week.
- Meredith (NYSE:MDP) is up nearly 12% after a successful earnings report last week and updated outlooks from analysts.
- Enlivex Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ENLV) stock was also up close to 12% this morning.
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CMPI) got a more than 10% boost as the company prepares to present at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference next week.
- DavidsTea (NASDAQ:DTEA) is up almost 10% after releasing earnings for fiscal Q4 2020 on Friday.
- SunLink Health Systems (NYSEAMERICAN:SSY) shares end the winner’s list with the stock up more than 9%.
10 Top Losers
- Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ:ISNS) is retreating more than 6% after gaining last week on strategic change plans.
- Salem Media Group (NASDAQ:SALM) is falling 6% as the company prepares to release its most recent earnings report this week.
- Mind Med (NASDAQ:MNMD) continues to be volatile with shares down over 5% after uplisting to the Nasdaq Exchange last week.
- Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH) stock is still falling with shares dropping 5%.
- Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY) stock was down nearly 5% after holding a general shareholders meeting on Friday.
- Plus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PSTV) is dipping more than 4%, which continues a fall from Friday.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are down over 4% this morning.
- Pennsylvania REIT (NYSE:PEI) stock is taking a 4% beating Monday morning as it prepares to release earnings later this week.
- Gran Tierra Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:GTE) is also down close to 4% ahead of its Q1 2021 earnings report releasing on Tuesday.
- RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) closes out the pre-market stock movers list with shares down more than 3% after releasing earnings on Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.