Good morning, investors, and get ready for another busy day of trading! We’re back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday. Expect a lot of earnings news to be affecting stock as were deep in the season.
However, we aren’t jumping straight into that just yet. Instead, I’d advise checking up on the most important stock stories from yesterday collected by Sarah Smith. You can check those out at this link.
Now let’s look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ:NERV) shares are soaring 330% higher on Phase 3 clinical trial results this morning.
- Biomerica (NASDAQ:BMRA) stock is rising nearly 23% after announcing a new nasal swab test for the novel coronavirus that easier for patients and provides rapid results.
- Upstart Holdings (NASDAQ:UPST) shares are heading almost 22% higher after announcing Q1 earnings results.
- FuboTV (NYSE:FUBO) stock is sitting close to 20% higher thanks to its most earnings most recent earnings results.
- Orchard Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ORTX) shares are climbing more than 13% following the publication of its HSC gene therapy data for ADA-SCID in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions (NASDAQ:PANL) stock got an over 8% boost this morning after posting its earnings report for the first quarter of 2021.
- Second Sight Medical (NASDAQ:EYES) shares are up 8% after releasing two-year results from its Orion study.
- Wilhelmina International (NASDAQ:WHLM) stock is rising nearly 8% on no apparent news.
- Flora Growth (NASDAQ:FLGC) shares are increasing more than 7% after going public yesterday.
- ADMA Biologics (NASDAQ:ADMA) stock got an over 7% bump after the FDA gave it approval to increase production of Intravenous Immune Globulin.
10 Top Losers
- Array Technologies (NASDAQ:ARRY) stock is taking an almost 22% dive after releasing its Q1 earnings report.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) shares are taking a more than 16% beating after the release of its most recent earnings results.
- CuriosityStream (NASDAQ:CURI) stock is falling more than 11% following the release of its first-quarter earnings report.
- InnSuites Hospitality (NYSEAMERICAN:IHT) shares are dropping just over 9% after a rally late Tuesday.
- Synthetic Biologics (NYSEAMERICAN:SYN) stock is retreating more than 7% after a strong rally on Tuesday.
- Conformis (NASDAQ:CFMS) shares are seeing a more than 6% decline with the only recent news being 510(k) clearance from the FDA for its Identity Imprint Knee Replacement System.
- Lemonade (NYSE:LMND) stock is dipping over 6% after the release of its Q1 earnings report.
- Moxian (NASDAQ:MOXC) shares are falling back more than 6% after rallying yesterday.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) stock is decreasing over 6% on no obvious news.
- Protagenic Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTIX) shares close of the pre-market stock movers list down about 6% despite a lack of news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.