Good morning, traders! We’re halfway through the week now but there’s no time to slack of yet. Let’s get ready for another busy day of trading with the pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
However, consider taking a look at the biggest stock stories from yesterday. The extra context is can help investors understand why the market is moving how it is today.
With that taken care of, let’s dive into the pre-market stock movers for today!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) stock is rocketing more than 108% this morning thanks to a $28.3 million purchase order from Bio-Manguinhos DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen tests.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are soaring over 24% in what appears to be a case of retail traders targeting the company.
- Xtant Medical Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:XTNT) stock is racing more than 21% higher thanks to a surge in trading after-hours Tuesday.
- NeuroMetrix (NASDAQ:NURO) shares are running over 18% higher as it continues positive movement from yesterday thanks to Breakthrough Device Designation from the FDA.
- Bitfarms (NASDAQ:BITF) stock is climbing 15% higher in pre-market trading today.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) shares are rising more than 13% higher despite a lack of news.
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) stock is recovering over 12% after falling yesterday on public offering news.
- Gran Tierra Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:GTE) shares are sitting close to 11% higher this morning.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) stock is getting a more than 10% boost today from traders on social media.
- Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are up nearly 9% as it prepares to take part in the Mining Disrupt Conference today.
10 Top Losers
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) stock is falling over 13% after gaining on Tuesday.
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) shares are dropping about 8% despite chip order news from yesterday.
- HCW Biologics (NASDAQ:HCWB) stock is tumbling more than 7% after going public yesterday.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) shares are taking a nearly 7% beating after increasing on Tuesday.
- SCWorx (NASDAQ:WORX) stock is falling around 6% as it deals with volatility from meme stock traders.
- Immunome (NASDAQ:IMNM) shares are retreating over 5% after gaining yesterday on covid vaccine news.
- MediaCo Holding (NASDAQ:MDIA) stock is decreasing 5%, which continues a decline from yesterday.
- Staffing 360 Solutions (NASDAQ:STAF) shares are dipping 5% after announcing a direct offering of its stock.
- Verb Tech (NASDAQ:VERB) stock is losing almost 5% of its value today as it continues downward momentum from yesterday.
- Aytu BioPharma (NASDAQ:AYTU) shares close of the pre-market stock movers for today retreating more than 4% after a rally on Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.