Metahero (CCC:HERO-USD) is on the move today as the crypto resumes trading on BitMart.
Let’s take a look at what crypto traders need to know about HERO.
- Metahero bills its offering as a next-gen real utility token.
- That includes combining it with Ultra -HD metacanning technology.
- The token claims to be the first of its kind with real-world utility.
- Metahero claims that Ferrari, Disney (NYSE:DIS), and CD Project have already made use of its tech.
- That includes its potential use in NFT applications.
- The company claims that its offerings include cost-effective code for users.
- Metahero has teamed up with Wolf Studio for 3D scanning and modeling.
- This allows users to create avatars for “gaming, social, fashion, and scan artwork to create NFTs.”
- Investors interested in the crypto can also pick it up on Pancake Swap.
- Several other exchanges are also allowing users to trade the crypto.
- Traders will want to note that HERO is still a low-value crypto with tokens trading at around 14 cents.
- As such, traders will want to be careful when investing in HERO due to the risk that comes with it.
HERO is up 4.3% over a 24-hour period as of Tuesday afternoon.
Traders looking for more crypto news today are going to want to stick around.
There’s plenty of crypto news to dive into today as markets are hot with a rally. That includes price predictions for Waves (CCC:WAVES-USD), investors wanting Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-USD) added to Robinhood (NASDAQ:HOOD), as well as details on up-and-coming crypto Floki Inu (CCC:FLOKI-USD). You can find out more by jumping into the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- Waves Crypto Price Predictions: How High Can WAVES Go in 2021, 2022 and 2025
- #ShibaCoin Frenzy Heats Up as 230,000 People Petition for Robinhood to List Shiba Inu
- Looking for the Next SHIB? 9 Things to Know About the Red-Hot Floki Inu (FLOKI) Crypto.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.