Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) stock is rocketing higher on Monday thanks to satellite news from one of its incubated companies.
Let’s dive right into the most recent GRNQ stock below!
- Greenpro Capital’s Angkasa-X successfully been admitted as an ITU-R member.
- This has it filing for permission to send its satellites into Low Earth Orbit (LEO).
- That has it executing its Financial Advisory Agreement with BOA Investment Services Limited.
- BOA Investment Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Asia.
- This also has it appointing BOA as a long term financial partner.
- That will have it helping raise funds for Angkasa-X to set up ASEANLINK LEO Satellite Constellations.
- This matters to holders of GRNQ stock as the company owns 28 million shares in Angkasa-X.
- It’s also intending to list the shares in the U.S. via an initial public offering (IPO) in the coming months.
Lee Chong Kuang, president and CEO of Greenpro Capital, said the following about the positive news for GRNQ stock today.
“We are proud that Angkasa-X is set to become a SpaceTech Unicorn with its vision aligned with the United Nations SDGs, to provide satellite connectivity services to serve the 670 million Southeast Asia mass populations.”
GRNQ stock is experiencing heavy trading as of Monday afternoon. As a result, some 195 million shares of the stock have changed hands. That’s an impressive leap over its daily average trading volume of roughly 8 million shares.
GRNQ stock was up 84.5% as of Monday afternoon.
There’s more hot stock news worth looking into below!
We’ve got all the latest stock coverage that traders need. A few examples of that include a B. Riley Principal 150 Merger Corp (NASDAQ:BRPM) SPAC merger, Benessere Capital Acquisition (NASDAQ:BENE) jumping on Trump news, as well as Mastercard (NYSE:MA) crypto news. You can find all of that from the following links!
More Stock Market News for Monday
- FaZe Clan SPAC Merger: 9 Things for RILY and BRPM Stock Investors to Know About the $1B Deal
- BENE Stock Soars as Donald Trump Sends SPAC Names on a Wild Ride
- Mastercard Crypto News: 10 Things for BKKT Stock Investors to Know About the Partnership
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed