Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) got a major boost today that send the crypto to a new all-time high and reignited interest in bulls, such as Jack Dorsey.
We’re diving into some of the biggest Bitcoin bulls that traders will want to follow below!
- Jack Dorsey, the co-founder and CEO of Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) has been a major voice for crypto these last few years. He’s also said that Bitcoin will be a part of the social media company’s plans in the future. What that means is still unclear.
- Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) is another crypto bull that traders likely already know. He’s incredibly outspoken on Twitter about his love for crypto, which includes both Bitcoin and Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD).
- Cathie Wood, the founder and CEO of Ark Invest, is also interested in the crypto market. Her plans include the creation of a Bitcoin ETF, which makes sense considering that Ark Invest already operates several ETFs.
- Mark Yusko, the founder, CIO and managing director of Morgan Creek Capital Management, is also a supporter of Bitcoin. He recently said that BTC is overbought right now and is warning about a potential pullback.
Bitcoin’s rise has it seeing gains of 5.1% as of Wednesday afternoon. This has it trading for around $66,372. The crypto reached its new all-time high of $66,930.39 earlier today.
Investors looking for more crypto stock today are going to want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace has all the latest crypto news that traders need to know about today. That includes what to know about Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) passing the $4,000 price point, other cryptos to consider as BTC rises, as well as what’s hitting Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) stock today. You can find all of that information at the following links!
More Crypto News for Wednesday
- 4K ETH: 10 Things for Crypto Investors to Know Today as Ethereum Crosses $4,000
- 7 Cryptos to Watch as Bitcoin Shatters Its All-Time Record
- BBIG Stock Alert: What Is Going on With Vinco Ventures Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.