Welcome back, trader! We’re kicking off another busy week of trading with lists of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Much of this morning’s stock movement is connected to retail traders but there’s also acquisitions and clinical trial data to consider.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Remark Holdings (NASDAQ:MARK) stock is rocketing nearly 277% on heavy trading and no clear news.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) shares are soaring more than 126% in what appears to be a rally from retail traders.
- Creatd (NASDAQ:CRTD) stock is surging over 91% after selling NFTs of former President Donald Trump.
- ComSovereign Holding (NASDAQ:COMS) shares are rising more than 77%, likely due to a pump of the penny stock.
- PAE (NASDAQ:PAE) stock is increasing over 71% after announcing that Amentum Government Services is acquiring it for $1.9 billion.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) shares are gaining more than 48% as the meme stock rally for this week starts off strong.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) stock is climbing over 26% alongside other penny stocks this morning.
- Benessere Capital Acquisition (NASDAQ:BENE) shares are jumping more than 25% as social media traders jump in on possible Trump connections.
- Shineco (NASDAQ:SISI) stock is getting an over 25% boost on no apparent news.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) shares are up more than 25% in pre-market trading.
10 Top Losers
- Direxion Daily Regional Banks Bull 3X Shares (NYSEARCA:DPST) are plummeting over 79%in early morning trading today.
- Erytech Pharma (NASDAQ:ERYP) stock is diving more than 33% after releasing poor clinical trial results this morning.
- Pinterest (NYSE:PINS) shares are taking an over 12% beating after Paypal (NASDAQ:PYPL) shut down rumors of a deal to acquire the company.
- Yunhong CTI (NASDAQ:CTIB) stock is falling more than 11% despite a lack of news this morning.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) shares are dropping over 8% in pre-market trading.
- Metacrine (NASDAQ:MTCR) stock is decreasing 8% as it continues to fall following the release of clinical trial data last week.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INM) shares are declining more than 7%, which continues negative movement from Friday.
- Bridgeline Digital (NASDAQ:BLIN) stock is dipping over 6% as it trends further downward after a drop last week.
- Isoray (NYSEAMERICAN:ISR) shares are slipping more than 6%, which also continues a fall from Friday.
- Sesen Bio (NASDAQ:SESN) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after dipping in its previous day of trading.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.