Good morning, trader! We’re halfway through the week and still starting it with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers.
We’ve got loads of news moving shares today! That includes clinical trial results, upcoming presentations, earnings, and more.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- China XD Plastics (NASDAQ:CXDC) stock is rocketing more than 117% on heavy trading despite a lack of news.
- Guardion Health Sciences (NASDAQ:GHSI) shares are surging over 98% ahead of a presentation at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference today.
- Digital Ally (NASDAQ:DGLY) stock is soaring more than 31% in what could be a retail trader pump of the shares.
- Babylon Holdings (NYSE:BBLN) shares are rising over 27% after recently going public in a SPAC merger last week.
- Farmmi (NASDAQ:FAMI) stock is sitting more than 25% higher as the penny stock pulls in investors with expansion plans.
- IT Tech Packaging (NYSEAMERICAN:ITP) shares are increasing over 14%, which continues its rally from Tuesday.
- Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) stock is gaining more than 14% as it continues to soar after going public on Monday.
- Enphase Energy (NASDAQ:ENPH) shares are getting a 14% boost after releasing its earnings report for the third quarter of 2021.
- Ecmoho (NASDAQ:MOHO) stock is jumping over 12% as shares continue to climb higher.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions (NASDAQ:RETO) shares are up more than 12% as retail traders hype it up.
10 Top Losers
- Cortexyme (NASDAQ:CRTX) stock is diving over 68% following poor results from an Alzheimer’s study.
- Angion Biomedica (NASDAQ:ANGN) shares are plummeting more than 55% after releasing results from a Phase III clinical trial.
- BIMI International (NASDAQ:BIMI) stock is taking a nearly 44% beating after a strong rally yesterday.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) shares are falling almost 37% after a strategic agreement sent the stock higher on Tuesday.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) stock is dropping over 22% after a quick surge Tuesday on news of new ads spots featuring NFL Hall of Famer Drew Brees.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) shares are decreasing more than 19% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- My Size (NASDAQ:MYSZ) stock is slipping over 13% after rallying yesterday on partnership news.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are declining more than 12% following a rally on Tuesday.
- Iterum Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ITRM) stock is dipping over 12% following a surprise surge in price near the end of trading yesterday.
- Motus GI (NASDAQ:MOTS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12% as the stock pulls back from a rally on Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.