Good morning, investor! We’re starting off Tuesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers!
News from the FDA, earnings reports, Omicron concerns, and more are behind today’s early morning stock movement.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Cumberland (NASDAQ:CPIX) stock is rocketing more than 87% after getting approval from the FDA for expanded labeling of Caldolor.
- Erytech Pharma (NASDAQ:ERYP) shares are soaring over 46% after being granted a patent for treating solid tumors with methioninase and asparaginase.
- Pioneer Power Solutions (NASDAQ:PPSI) stock is gaining more than 39% thanks to a short squeeze from retail traders.
- Immunogen (NASDAQ:IMGN) shares are rising over 39% with the release of positive data from a clinical trial.
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) stock is increasing more than 27% following the release of data from a recent clinical trial.
- Allied Healthcare (NASDAQ:AHPI) shares are sitting 26% higher in what could be a rally on recent Covid-19 Omicron news.
- Vir Biotechnology (NASDAQ:VIR) stock is climbing over 16% as it continues to rally on coronavirus news.
- IO Biotech (NASDAQ:IOBT) shares are getting a more than 14% boost after getting two new ratings from analysts today.
- Quhuo (NASDAQ:QH) stock is jumping over 12% as it recovers from a fall yesterday with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) shares are up more than 12% after announcing its ensovibep is effective against the Omicron variant.
10 Top Losers
- Biophytis (NASDAQ:BPTS) stock is plummeting over 26% after shares rallied higher on Monday.
- Array Technologies (NASDAQ:ARRY) shares are diving more than 10% after announcing a proposed private offering of $325 million in convertible senior notes.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) stock is taking an over 10% beating in pre-market trading today.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are falling 10% after a rally yesterday on FDA news.
- Palatin Technologies (NYSEAMERICAN:PTN) stock is pulling back more than 9% as shares drop after a price target boost last week.
- cbdMD (NYSEAMERICAN:YCBD) shares are retreating over 9% after a deal sent them higher on Monday.
- Micro Focus International (NYSE:MFGP) stock is dropping roughly 9% as it continues recent negative movement.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co (NYSE:JKS) shares are decreasing close to 9% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) stock is slipping more than 8% after releasing its Q3 2021 earnings report.
- BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after gaining yesterday on Omicron variant news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.