Good morning, trader! We’re starting off the day right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
News moving shares this morning include Omicron concerns, IPOs, social media chatter, and more.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- OceanPal (NASDAQ:OP) stock is rocketing more than 62% after shares made their public debut yesterday.
- Skylight Health Group (NASDAQ:SLHG) shares are surging over 43% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Ardelyx (NASDAQ:ARDX) stock is soaring more than 23% after announcing plans to launch its irritable bowel syndrome treatment in Q2 2022.
- Ambarella (NASDAQ:AMBA) shares are rising nearly 19% with the release of its Q3 fiscal 2022 earnings report.
- SCWorx (NASDAQ:WORX) stock is heading 18% higher in a likely short squeeze.
- Geovax Labs (NASDAQ:GOVX) shares are climbing over 13% on no apparent news Wednesday morning.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) stock is running more than 11% higher as retail traders take an interest in it.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD) shares are increasing over 10% alongside social media buzz.
- Context Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CNTX) stock is gaining more than 10% without any recent news.
- Jiayin (NASDAQ:JFIN) shares are up over 9% in what could be a pump of the shares.
10 Top Losers
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) stock is diving more than 20% after announcing the pricing of a private placement.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) shares are taking an over 18% beating following the announcement of a proposed public offering.
- CTI BioPharma (NASDAQ:CTIC) stock is falling close to 17% after revealing an extension to an FDA review period for one of its drugs.
- Cumberland (NASDAQ:CPIX) shares are dropping more than 9% after gaining yesterday on FDA approval.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) stock is decreasing over 8% following a rally Tuesday on patent news.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) shares are declining more than 8% in pre-market trading today thanks to recent Covid-19 Omicron concerns.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil (NYSEARCA:SCO) stock is slipping over 7% this morning.
- MicroSectors US Big Oil Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) shares are losing more than 7% of their value in early morning trading today.
- NLS Pharmaceutics (NASDAQ:NLSP) stock is dipping over 7% after rallying yesterday on pre-clinical trail data.
- Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bear 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:DRIP) close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.