Good morning, investor! We’re starting off the day right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
We’re seeing loads of movement from ETFs this morning, a rise on Q4 earnings, clinical trial news, and more today.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ ETF (NASDAQ:SQQQ) stock is rocketing more than 401% higher with a recent increase in trading volume.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSEARCA:SDS) shares are soaring over 399% higher as well with recent heavy trading.
- ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 ETF (NYSEARCA:SRTY) stock is surging more than 398% higher alongside the others.
- BTCS (NASDAQ:BTCS) shares are running over 28% higher, which follows a rally on Wednesday.
- Adagio Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADGI) stock is gaining more than 17% after revealing positive data on the effects of its Coiv-19 antibody against Omicron.
- CNS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CNSP) shares are rising over 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Volt Information Sciences (NYSEAMERICAN:VOLT) stock is climbing more than 9% thanks to a strong Q4 earnings report.
- Puma Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PBYI) shares are getting an over 8% boost after the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology were updated with changes for neratinib.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) stock is jumping more than 8% as it continues to rally on new government regulations concerning contraceptives.
- China Xiangtai Food (NASDAQ:PLIN) shares are up over 8% on no clear news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- ProShares UltraPro S&P500 (NYSEARCA:UPRO) stock is plummeting more than 50% this morning.
- ProShares UltraPro QQQ (NASDAQ:TQQQ) shares are diving over 50% in pre-market trading.
- ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSEARCA:SSO) stock is taking a nearly 50% beating today.
- ElectroCore (NASDAQ:ECOR) shares are dropping more than 14% after FDA sent it soaring higher on Wednesday.
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) stock is falling almost 10% following a rally yesterday, as well as recent delisting news.
- Vaxxinity (NASDAQ:VAXX) shares are decreasing close to 9% after rallying on clinical trial news Wednesday.
- Hillstream BioPharma (NASDAQ:HILS) stock is slipping over 8% following its IPO yesterday.
- NexGel (NASDAQ:NXGL) shares are declining more than 6% after a rally yesterday from the launch of its MEDAGEL ClearComfort Hydrogel Patch.
- KE Holdings (NYSE:BEKE) stock is dipping nearly 6% on no apparent news this morning.
- Fathom Digital (NYSE:FATH) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 5% following a rally Wednesday with heavy trading.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.