Welcome back, investor! With the long weekend over it’s time to start another week of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Moving stock’s this morning is an acquisition deal, Truth Social launching, clinical trial updates, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Digital World Acquisition (NASDAQ:DWAC) stock is soaring more than 24% after former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social app launched on the App Store.
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) shares are surging over 22% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Black Rifle Coffee (NYSE:BRCC) stock is gaining more than 19% following a SPAC merger earlier this month.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) shares are rising over 18% after the FDA lifted a hold on its vaccine clinical trial.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) stock is increasing more than 18%, likely due to Truth Social’s launch.
- Wireless Telecom Group (NYSEAMERICAN:WTT) shares are climbing 15% on no clear news this morning.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) stock is getting an over 14% boost following news of an acquisition deal with Veritas Capital.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) shares are running more than 13% higher in pre-market trading for Teusday.
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) stock is jumping over 10% this morning.
- Monopar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MNPR) shares are up more than 10% in pre-market trading.
10 Top Losers
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) stock is plummeting over 31% after the FDA refused to review a response letter from the company concerning one of its drug applications.
- Direxion Daily Russia Bull 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:RUSL) shares are diving close to 30% as tensions overseas continue.
- Sky Harbour Group (NYSEAMERICAN:SKYH) stock is taking a more than 24% beating as recent volatility continues to affect the shares.
- Homology Medicines (NASDAQ:FIXX) shares are dropping over 19% after providing an update on a gene therapy trial Friday.
- Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL) stock is falling more than 19%, also likely due to the potential war with Russia.
- Inspirato (NASDAQ:ISPO) shares are decreasing nearly 19% after shares rallied following its recent SPAC merger.
- Anghami (NASDAQ:ANGH) stock is slipping over 17% as recent coverage calls the shares out as overpriced.
- GreenLight Biosciences (NASDAQ:GRNA) shares are dipping more than 16% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Ozon Holdings (NASDAQ:OZON) stock is heading over 15% lower, which continues negative movement from Friday.
- Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 15% Tuesday morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.