We’re diving into the latest cryptocurrency news for Thursday with a look at the top cryptos in the green for St. Patrick’s Day!
Before we get too far into this, note that we are looking at some volatile cryptos. Always make sure to do your due diligence before taking out investments in any of the cryptos on our lists.
Let’s get into today’s cryptocurrency news below!
- CatBoy (CATBOY-USD) starts us off with a gain of 669.6% alongside a 24-hour trading volume of $1.74 million as of Thursday morning.
- ApeCoin (APE-USD) is next with the crypto rising 601.2% higher with about $221 million in 24-hour trading volume this morning.
- HydraMeta (HDM-USD) is our next gainer with a 305.3% increase as 24-hour trading volume hits almost $1 million.
- FaithfulDoge (FDOGE-USD) claims its spot with a 297.2% increase alongside $130,000 in 24-hour trading volume.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS-USD) is rising 223.5% with a 24-hour trading volume of about $232,000 shares.
- Egoras Credit (EGC-USD) joins our list with a 208.8% jump in value as 24-hour trading volume hits around $136,000.
- SnoopFlokiDog (SFD-USD) is climbing 206% higher with a 24-hour trading volume of roughly $101,000.
- Piggy Finance (PIGGY-USD) is jumping 163.5% as its 24-hour trading volume reaches $210,000.
- Overmoon (OVM-USD) is among the green cryptos today with a 135.1% gain and a 24-hour trading volume of $337,000.
- Crypto Champ (CHMP-USD) closes us out with the crypto rising 128.8% as 24-hour trading volume hits around $87,000.
We’ve got more cryptocurrency news to dive into below!
Our latest crypto coverage covers a wide variety of topics today! Among that is what’s happening with Litecoin (LTC-USD), Ethereum (ETH-USD), and SOS Limited (NYSE:SOS). You can find all of that at the following links!
More Cryptocurrency News for Thursday
- Litecoin Is Still in a Funk, and Its Turnaround Still Depends on Bitcoin
- Ethereum’s Issues Exacerbated by Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- De-listing Threat Could Be the Final Nail in the Coffin for SOS Limited
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
On Low-Capitalization and Low-Volume Cryptocurrencies: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about cryptocurrencies that have a market capitalization less than $100 million or trade with volume less than $100,000 each day. That’s because these “penny cryptos” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume crypto that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: How to Avoid Popular Cryptocurrency Scams