ApeCoin (APE-USD) price predictions are a hot topic today as crypto investors wonder where the token will head next.
The interest in ApeCoin comes as crypto traders continue to build excitement for metaverse plans. The metaverse has been of major interest among several companies and cryptos lately, fueling increases in price along the way.
ApeCoin is also getting caught up in this with its own plans for the metaverse. The Bored Ape Yacht Club is working on its own metaverse project called Otherside. The biggest news worth noting here is that it expects to launch this on April 30.
The upcoming launch of Otherside is, understandably, pushing the price of ApeCoin higher. Let’s see where experts expect that price to head.
ApeCoin Price Predictions
- Gov Capital starts off our list with a price forecast of $41.99 for APE token one year from now.
- WalletInvestor is up next as it holds a one-year price forecast of $22.055 for the cryptocurrency.
- DigitalCoinPrice closes out our ApeCoin price prediction with an estimate of $28 per token for 2023.
APE is up 6.1% over a 24-hour period as of Wednesday afternoon. The crypto is also up 164.1% since its launch earlier this year.
Investors seeking out more recent crypto news for Wednesday are going to want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace offers up all of the latest crypto coverage that traders need to know about and today is no different! Some of the biggest crypto stories for Wednesday include Secret Network (SCRT-USD) jumping on privacy coin interest, how the delayed Ethereum (ETH-USD) merge is affecting its price, as well as how to handle Dogecoin (DOGE-USD) as its soars on recent Elon Musk and Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) news. You can get up to speed on all of these subjects by checking out the following links below!
More Crypto News for Wednesday
- SCRT Crypto Rises as EU’s Anti-Money-Laundering Policy Drives Privacy Coin Interest
- The Delays in the Merge Aren’t Helping Ethereum’s Cause
- How to Approach Dogecoin As It Surges on Musk Deal to Buy Twitter
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.