Editor’s note: This article was updated on April 11 to correct Evercore ISI’s price target on WBD stock.
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ:WBD) stock is on the move today following the merger between Warner Bros. and Discovery last week.
The merger between Warner Bros. and Discovery comes after AT&T (NYSE:T) spun off the former last week. With that merger complete, analysts are again weighing in on the combined company.
Let’s check out what some analysts have to say about WBD stock after the merger below!
Is WBD Stock a Buy?
- Evercore ISI Vijay Jayant recently weighed in on WBD stock calling it undervalued. He gave it an “outperform” rating, as compared to his “in line” rating for Discovery stock. The analyst also includes a price target of $40 per share for WBD.
- Deutsche Bank analyst Bryant Kraft said that WBD is a Top Pick in the media sector. He set a price target on shares of $48.
- Atlantic Securities analyst Hamilton Faber finishes us off today with an upgrade for WBD stock. That includes a new “overweight” rating, as compared to the prior “neutral” rating. He also includes a $40 price target for the stock.
Three “outperform” ratings for WBD stock is a strong start to its merger. WBD stock is up 7.5% as of Monday morning.
There’s more stock market news worth looking into below!
We’ve got all the most recent stock market news traders need to know about for Monday. That includes what’s happening with Hoth Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HOTH) stock, SailPoint Technologies (NYSE:SAIL) stock is on the move, as well as more details on WBD. You can find out all about these topics at the following links!
More Stock Market News for Monday
- Why Is Hoth Therapeutics (HOTH) Stock Skyrocketing 110% Today?
- Why Is SailPoint Technologies (SAIL) Stock Up 30% Today?
- WBD Stock: 8 Things to Know as Warner Bros. Discovery Starts Trading Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.