Tezos (XTZ-USD) has been trending with some traders on social media and it’s only fair to go over the most recent price predictions as a result.
So what exactly caused XTZ crypto to trend today? There’s no recent news directly tied to the cryptocurrency that explains why investors are talking it up today. However, there is other news that could be affecting its price.
NFT cryptos, of which Tezos is one, have been the talk of traders lately. That’s due to the Yuga Labs Otherside metaverse land sale. Plots of digital land were sold in the form of NFTs over the weekend.
Of course, that made investors take an interest in ApeCoin (APE-USD). It also put a spotlight on Ethereum (ETH-USD), which suffered high gas fees and incredibly heavy token burn as a result.
With that fresh in the minds of investors, let’s take a look at where traders might see the XTZ crypto head in the future.
Tezos Price Predictions
- We’re starting this off with Gov Capital and its one-year price forecast of $6.64 for XTZ.
- Next on our list is WalletInvestor, which is currently expecting the price of Tezos to hit $3.96 one year from now.
- DigitalCoinPrice closes us out with the publication holding a Tezos price prediction of $3.62 for 2023.
XTZ is 5.2% over the last 24-hour period as of Monday afternoon.
Investors searching for more of the latest crypto news are in the right place!
InvestorPlace has all of the most recent news that traders need to know about for Monday! A few examples include price predictions for Cronos (CRO-USD) and ApeCoin, as well as a recent breakdown of XRP (XRP-USD). You can get up to speed on all of this news by checking out the links below!
More Monday Crypto News
- Cronos Price Predictions: Where Will the CRO Crypto Go as Crypto.com Slashes Rewards?
- ApeCoin Price Predictions: Where Will Otherside Land Sales Take the APE Crypto?
- Ripple Proves the Extreme Difficulty in Navigating Legal Waters
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.